The Bowery FC Clubhouse
In celebration of the 2018 FIFA World Cup, BFC has curated a pop-up clubhouse that showcases a selection of iconic World Cup shirts from 1982 - 2006. Join us, for all the tournament action, passion, and colors that make this event, the greatest sporting spectacle in the world.
Clubhouse Venue: The Kent Williamsburg
The Kent Williamsburg is a former firehouse, featuring massive open spaces, high ceilings, multiple skylights, and a rooftop outdoor space with terrace seating.
Conveniently located in the heart of South Williamsburg, one subway stop (Marcy Avenue Stop J, M, Z) from Manhattan, and steps from the Brooklyn waterfront. The BFC Clubhouse will host World Cup screening parties and private events for the duration of the tournament.
The event space will be open 7 days a week, with 4 different “modes” to accommodate a variety of daytime and nighttime events. The space comes equipped with high end audio and a 4k projector and 90+ inch screen, along with 2 flatscreens on each side of the gallery.
Bowery FC’s club sponsors and friends of the club will have month long residencies in order to provide a robust and exciting gallery/World Cup viewing experience. Below is a brief description of the clubhouse “modes” and club sponsor activations.
• Reception Mode - Gallery opening reception/evening events
• Screening Mode - Enjoy every game of the World Cup
• Gallery Mode - BFC World Cup Select
• Practice Mode - Lounge, work off-site, play FIFA18, watch the REPLAY
• The Lagunitas Brewery Tasting Annex
• Kobricks Coffee “The art of Espresso”
• BFC Marketplace
- Collection of books, magazines, apparel, and everything else that is
- Bowery FC apparel showcase
- Evening event space and additional retail opportunities available for
any new partners or sponsors